- Being parachute qualified and current in date. A minimum experience of 5 static line round parachute jumps is required. Date of last jump within 3 months (no later then 18 june) previous of the jump you want to take part in.
- We accept all military parachute training (when current) and current training with organizations like PGH. (LJT/ADT/Pathfinder UK). in some cases additional refresher or training with our parachute system can be necessary.
- We accept also all military parachute training when current, but need proof of currency and date last jump. in some cases additional refresher or training with our parachute system can be necessary.
- When not in date or parachute qualified we recomment to take one of our courses. more info you can find in jump courses or click this link 2019 JUMP COURSES
- Participation in Market Garden garden is open for student jumpers when they have completed all 5 jumps required at the date of 1 september 2019.
- If you have never jumped we recommend one of our basic jump courses and making a jump with us before date. Click 2019 JUMP COURSES
- Skydivers and other square parachute jumpers can participate after doing a PGH refresher course (dates see jumpcourses).
- For current jumpers. Taking part in any of the parachute jumps will not be allowed if you have less then 50 jumps on a round parachute system and currently have been jumping a square parachute system during the previous 6 months. Unless these square jumps were followed by at least 2 round canopy jumps 3 months before participating in Market Garden.
- Being member of national areoclub or KNVvL membership card to be shown
- Mandatory pre jump training the day before the jump. For Market Garden 2019 we have the the intention to make use of three jumpships. Therefor prejump training is mandatory for all participants to be sure everybody masters proper exit technique.
Note: In Nederland a third party liabity insurance is mandatory according the Dutch law.
Be sure you have one when applying for Market Garden papers have to be shown.